Sunday, December 26, 2010

Rap in Arabic, Harder to Understand



Not trying to be a weirdo or anything, but I have no idea what this song is about...it's in Arabic, it's angry, and it's rap and it makes no sense to me. I know it was hard for me to make out what those Americans rappers used to say...but I got over that.

La3arabe, the rapper from the Maghrib "Tanger", I can only Hukoomah, Sysasah, Sha'ab "Government, politics, and people", I only wish I could understand more words maybe then I can enjoy this song and make sense of what message the artist wanted to share with us.

Few months ago, we wrote a post on him and we actually enjoyed his voice and his style, this time he went and got a feature from Mojahid, which I can only assume to be a rapper from the same place La3rabe comes from. On a good note, I like the album cover or promo picture the rappers took, they are tough alright, like those straight from the streets of LA.

KaCheLa - L3arbé & Mojahid - Cha3b wel7okoma - CinZik.Com

0 comments:

Post a Comment