Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bertha Abi Rashed Wants to Entertain



Lebanese beaties are a dime a dozen, Lebanese ladies who can sing are many and hard to count. Meet one of the latest voices out of Lebanon. Bertha Abi Rashed, is the new pop sensation that might as well make it to become a celebrity beyond her music video.

Her new album is sort of creative, and introduces fresh and artsy concepts with various icons doves, watermelon and knives. I do like her green shoes, but got to say, I did not like her trying to expose herself with no need to do so. Look at it, she is showing you skin here and there when there is really no need for that in the music video. She just does not care to justify it, not a bit.

OK, I am fine with her voice, she has a strong one, and for the time being I am hoping it's not computers I am hearing, so I won't mind a live concert to see how Bertha really sounds like. I think she did well with the music video, but can she survive outside that world of 4 minute clips?

Bertha Abi Rashed - Ma Beykfiny Atlak / بيرثا أبي راشد - ما بيكفيني قتلك

0 comments:

Post a Comment