Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Want Me Some Of That Bass




Mp3 players are making us all deaf, that's a matter for medics and scientists to decide though. But as a music blog we know music is better played loud or at least as loud as your speakers and headphones allow for it.

Ever wonder what speakers with 4000 mega bass would do to your body? Wonder no more, we have a video that shows you how your hair will go all crazy when the bass gets in full swing. I would like to test those speakers in my house and see how long would it take for my landlord to kick me out of the house and how long will it take the cops to show up at my doorsteps to arrest me.

This woman shows what an all-too-powerful car stereo system can do when it's unleashed on blonde locks.

mega bass 40000 watt rms

0 comments:

Post a Comment