Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Things To Do To Have Fun In Saudi Arabia



Who says that you have to be from a certain country to have an awesome YouTube video. There are a bunch of guys in Saudi Arabia who are out to have fun. While I am not tempting to try doing what these guys are up to here in the video. I have done this befor eon water and I think water might be kinder than the sand if I was to fall or the car to speed up.

Like all things in like you roll with what you have, you do not let them stop you form having fun. Sure you can go to the mall, but there is so much to do in Saudi Arabia outdoors are rich.

Next up is sand surfing and sand skiing too. Why? because four wheeling does not count as fun no more.

التزلج على الطريقه السعودية ! Sand Tubing in Arabia

1 comments:

  1. I love your blog ! Just discovered it. So funny. I now know where I'll be getting my daily laugh from...and my daily dose of gulfy bashing..thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete