Friday, April 27, 2012

Fayrouz "God Is With Us" Hymn For Easter




The one video I cannot embed has mostly been released on the Fayrouz songs, her channel does not like to share with others, the would give you the link, but not the option to embed. The channel is run by Fayrouz's daughter Nagla

Her song claims "God Is With Us", she remade this hymns for Eastern, she has done similar sons for Christmas. The song is about faith from the lady that has been placed in a sainthood place for many. This song is about Jesus and his mother, the Christian faith is all about this story and the Arab Christians have always been in the place where the story has begun.

Someone once said, I do not want God to be on my side, I want to be on his, I think this makes us all better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment