Saturday, May 19, 2012

Jet Blew Song And They Lost My Bag Too


Flaying anywhere has been an experience form hell lately, they charge for everything, give you terrible services, but not before they charge you an arm and a leg, and put their arm in between your legs to check for dangerous material. Thank you airline industry for making America's airline a third world experience. I am a guy who is proactive, so I would rather ride a car/ a bus/ a train and go where I need to go 

Now some guy got way made when Jet Blue, an American airline lost his bag, why should he complain why he can just sing about the whole ordeal. As someone who has lost bags in the airline before, it's never humorous.

Here's what the guy behind this well produced song have to say about it
In February of 2011, I was traveling for work from NY to Orlando, FL on an airline which shall remain nameless for now. I surrendered 2 bags of luggage to be checked with the airline. When I arrived in Orlando, the one bag filled with clothing was there, the other bag filled with approximately $9000 of audio equipment I use for work was not. I was never given an explanation as to what happened to my missing bag, instead, the airline offered me $546.32 in consideration of the bag itself & some other allowances according to company policy. What ever happened to my bag? I had to use my imagination. See if you can guess which airline it was...

Jet Blew

0 comments:

Post a Comment