Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Finding Aladdin In Dubai With Shatha Hassoun


Iraqi Moroccan singer Shatha Hassoun has finally landed in Dubai to film her big music video Aladdin. Dubai is a perfect place as it provides the scenes and the talents one needs for such a project. This time Shatah hired a lady to direct her, it's her first time working with a female director. I see a kitchen seen and a red dress, fake tears.

I wish I had a dime for every time a singer said, this video clip will be amazing and like nothing I did before. It has become cliche. I do not get what Aladdin has to do with the kitchen--many Arabic restaurants name their establishment Aladdin. And they also interview that happy and animated makeup artists

I have seen the kitchen scene before where celebrities use the kitchen door to escape the cameras.

شذى حسون تلتقي علاء الدين في دبي

0 comments:

Post a Comment