Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Iraq Could Use A Happy Song, Thanks Walid El Shami


Walid El Shami is preparing a gift for his people in Iraq, a techno song where he is filming a music video for it in Dubai where he is based. A mix of Iraqi and Gulf music, a fusion he calls it in a nightclub. There will be a dance troupe. I am ready to claim that Iraqis drink Arabic music with their mother's milk, they appreciate good music. And better they know how to make it.

I like Walid, he makes good music, and he helps a lot of other Iraqi singers with music. I know he is a big deal with his fans who love his fresh music. Watch the interview below talking about the music video and the crew.

The song is set to release next week, I am certain it will be a happy song with a lot of energy, you can see the behind the scenes. Keep on mind, things have not been going so well in Iraq lately and I know your prayers will be asking for peace.


وليد الشامي خذني وياك 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment